LEICA and GITZO join forces to provide a first-ever mini TRADE SHOWand LEICA PHOTO WALK.
2:30 – 4:00 PM: LEICA AKADEMIE: DISCOVER THE NEW LEICA X-VARIO
Join the Leica Akademie for a shooting experience with the newly announced
Leica X Vario. This highly anticipated addition to the Leica X-Line of compact
cameras features a 28-70mm zoom lens and APS-C format sensor, combining
high performance in a versatile package with a clarity of design that reflects the characteristic features of the Leica M. Seeing is believing! Here’s your chance
to take the newest Leica for a “test drive.” Space is limited.
register here for photo walk: email@example.com
4:30 – 6:00 PM: LEICA AKADEMIE: EXPLORE THE M-SYSTEM
This interactive, hands-on program provides an opportunity to discover the essence of Leica rangefinder photography. A selection of M9P, M-E, Monochrom and a limited number of the highly desirable M (240) will be available to try.
Space is limited. register here for photo walk: firstname.lastname@example.org
7:00 PM: Special Presentation by photographer ROBERT CAPLIN
Other Event highlights…
- GITZO TRADE-IN EVENT: Trade in any tripod* and get up to $175 toward a new GITZO tripod
- LEICA S Studio set up and LEICA M, M MONOCHROM on display
- Check out gorgeous ONA specialty camera bags and accessories
- ADORAMA USED DEPARTMENT ON SITE: Bring in your used Leica gear for trade or sale.
- LEICA print gallery featuring the ILFORD FINE ART PAPERS
- Refreshments and more!
Please RSVP for the event at: leica-gitzo.eventbrite.com